Monday, March 17, 2008

Wait for the Lord; be strong and take heart and wait for the Lord. Psalm 27:14

In my quiet time this morning as I read Psalm 27, I remembered the many times when I felt discouraged. So discouraged that I wanted to die, I was a child the first time I felt this hopeless and it increased as I went through my teens and twenties. No matter what I tried I just couldn't get away from feeling desperate. I'm happy now that my prayers for death weren't answered. Today no matter how hard things are I know that God is in control and that He loves me. He loves you too. I want to share with you something He revealed to me a few years ago.

This is the way of life, everyday is a story. You walk through time unaware that in this moment history is made. History is made more precious because you are in it-a participant in life.

No comments: