Sunday, November 22, 2009

Book Release Revisited


Aldean looking to see if I got it right :-)   John made the poster ;-)


The day started out badly, I had a headache from the weather change. I worked in the morning, and as I poured peroxide into the small measuring cup the top flew off and splashed the white liquid all over my smock and half the lab! Luckily I had on a smock, and lucky I have gray and white hair because I didn't notice that as I pulled the smock over my head that some of the 20 volume peroxide deposited on the top of my hair.....Okay so I asked God to keep me humble, but really all this first thing in the morning on one of the biggest days of my life?
The Book Release was great. I don't have anything to compare it to, because I've never been to one before but we had fun. It's nice to know that something you worked on for 20 years is appreciated and better still going on to people who can use it. I'm really thankful John was there to help set it up (boxes of books weigh a ton) and that Cindy helped sell the books while I signed them. I had an awesome time reading my favorite excerpt and the questions were interesting too.  Thanks for all the prayers and well wishes.....






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gosh Pam, I am so sorry I missed this special day. I share your joy at having a dream come true. And I applaud your perseverance and trusting God with His timing. I know He will use it for His glory!
:0) nanci